Commercial Property Management
We take pride in managing our properties as though we personally own each one. Our aim is to maximise the return on investment for the property owner with good long term management policy.
Day To Day Issues
We take care of all of the day to day issues related to managing commercial property.
- collect the rent and pay the bills,
- manage the leases from new leases to carrying out rent and lease renewals,
- ensure that the property is sufficiently insured,
- carry out property repairs and maintenance using reputable contractors,
- ensure that all safety checks are completed.
Reporting and Accounting
We provide all our owners with a monthly report on their property. It updates you on all activities affecting the property for the month such as tenant issues, the status of leases, maintenance etc.
We use Banklink and do provide each owner with an annual budget and report of actual income and expenses for the month.
We can complete your GST returns and at the end of the financial year we will arrange for the Annual Accounts and Tax Returns to be completed. That will then provide you with the information you require to complete your own income tax return.
For our property syndicates, we also hold annual investor Annual Meetings.
We encourage property owners or investors wishing to invest in a property syndicate to visit us at our office at 18 New Street Nelson.